We want to personally reach out to acknowledge and address the situation with COVID-19, and more specifically how this situation impacts current and upcoming projects with Dependable Renovations.
The COVID-19 crisis is continuing to rapidly change and evolve. We are committed to being responsible community members and working to diligently protect our community while still carrying out our project commitments to our Clients. We are continuing to maintain all operations of business during this time.
We are keeping abreast of the recommendations by AB Health Services and have implemented the following safety measures to limit the exposure of COVID-19 to our Clients and Trade Partners:
- All client meetings are being conducted via Zoom conferencing, and we continue to carry out new consultations, pricing meetings, design reviews and contract presentations
- All office and administrative work is being performed remotely
- Subcontractors are limited to a maximum of 5 workers on site at a time, and Social Distancing regulations are enforced for all workers
- Regular hand sanitization is required for all subcontractors and sanitization stations are provided
- If any subcontractors exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 they are immediately removed from all worksites and quarantined for minimum of 14 days
We are maintaining all current projects as per our schedules and do not foresee delay in completion dates. We continue to work diligently to ensure our projects run smoothly and all communication is kept current, however some of this may be done after-hours as we balance work and child care.
If there is any way we can further support you during this difficult time or if there is anything you would like to suggest to us outside of the above, please let us know. We are grateful for your understanding and support to our business during this time.
Very Best Regards,
Would you like more information on how Alberta’s Home Building & Construction industries are managing the COVID-19 Crisis?
These links may be of interest to you: